Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
241 - 260 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you order a 2023? Which dealer? I was at Kitchener Hyundai yesterday (around 2:30pm to 4pm) when a transport was dropping off a shipment of vehicles (no 2023 Palisades on that truck). I just placed my deposit and factory order for a Graphite Gray or Steel Gray Urban 7 passenger.
Hey, nice color choice, I ordered the same colour the other day, what’s the ETA that they gave you for 2023?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did anyone get any emails about manufacturing and delivery timeline from Hyundai itself after reserving?
More or less. Each 2 weeks, my salesman send me a text with my ranking number. That number is suppose to be my rank before my Palisade get built ( in Korea). I reserved a Calligraphy in the beginning of April and I’m presently number 475. Each 2 weeks, the number he gives me go down, but slowly. I expect the 2023 ramping up soon so I expect that number to go down faster. After my car is built, I expect a 8-10 weeks before I can get it at the dealerships. So call your salesman, once the order get through, he should be able to tell you your number and to gives you update. That’s only true for Canadian order. In the US, the system is completely different.

·
Registered
6 Posts
More or less. Each 2 weeks, my salesman send me a text with my ranking number. That number is suppose to be my rank before my Palisade get built ( in Korea). I reserved a Calligraphy in the beginning of April and I’m presently number 475. Each 2 weeks, the number he gives me go down, but slowly. I expect the 2023 ramping up soon so I expect that number to go down faster. After my car is built, I expect a 8-10 weeks before I can get it at the dealerships. So call your salesman, once the order get through, he should be able to tell you your number and to gives you update. That’s only true for Canadian order. In the US, the system is completely different.
Alright, thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I placed my order in Brockville the last week in April for a 2023 Calligraphy. When I placed my order they said builds would start in June. I have not received anything from Hyundai or from my dealer. I will give them a call this week and see if they have any updates. I am hoping for a September or October delivery.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got off the phone with my sales rep. He wasn't really helpful because he himself isn't sure when Hyundai will be providing them (the dealership) the information.

Like others here have said, the sales rep is saying likely October delivery but possibly even November.

This is for a 2023 Palisade Urban with 8-passenger seating.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got off the phone with my sales rep. He wasn't really helpful because he himself isn't sure when Hyundai will be providing them (the dealership) the information.

Like others here have said, the sales rep is saying likely October delivery but possibly even November.

This is for a 2023 Palisade Urban with 8-passenger seating.
Was he able to give you your built number ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was he able to give you your built number ?
Nope. Nothing from them except that it's been "ordered" and now it's a wait and see.

I spoke with a Kia dealer to see how long the wait is for Tellurides and he said 1+ year. I obviously don't want to wait that long and hoping that the Palisade arrives before winter starts.

What have you ordered and do you have a build #?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nope. Nothing from them except that it's been "ordered" and now it's a wait and see.

I spoke with a Kia dealer to see how long the wait is for Tellurides and he said 1+ year. I obviously don't want to wait that long and hoping that the Palisade arrives before winter starts.

Yes, as of June 3th I was 475 in Canada.

But there's a strike in Korea and it looks like they shut down part of the Ulsan plant where the Palisade is built. It will certainly delay the production...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, as of June 3th I was 475 in Canada.

But there's a strike in Korea and it looks like they shut down part of the Ulsan plant where the Palisade is built. It will certainly delay the production...

Wow, this is crazy! Thanks for sharing this.

You're # 475 in Canada. What is your trim level and colour option?

·
Registered
4 Posts

I just talked to the sales manager and he said I am 602 on the list. I ordered a Calligraphy. Looking like October if all goes well. :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Calligraphy with midnight blue and black interior. I would have like a light interior but with kids and dogs, I don’t want to rake the chance with stain. What’s yours ?
I also have the exact same exterior colour and black interior too. With kids and all, lighter colour isn't the best choice.

Given that I needed 8 seats, we opted for the Urban. Calligraphy only has 7 seats. I liked the extra features Calligraphy offers, especially the Heads-Up Display but we really needed 8 seats.

Let me know when you get more updates and I'll do the same. Cheers.

·
Registered
53 Posts

I was hoping to see what the 2023 Kia Telluride offers before pulling the plug, it seems that the redesigned interior (plus a few more nice features such as heated windshield, heatable wiper nozzles. smart power liftgate with Auto-close and power folding exterior mirrors) makes it competitive with respect to the Pally. But the long wait and very likely outrageous mark-up should make my decision quicker.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was hoping to see what the 2023 Kia Telluride offers before pulling the plug, it seems that the redesigned interior (plus a few more nice features such as heated windshield, heatable wiper nozzles. smart power liftgate with Auto-close and power folding exterior mirrors) makes it competitive with respect to the Pally. But the long wait and very likely outrageous mark-up should make my decision quicker.
For some strange reason, the Telluride now has a wait-time approaching 2 years. What gives, I asked the rep. Sales rep said that Kia's are experiencing a higher "chip shortage" than Hyundai. I'm not sure if that is indeed the truth but it could be as Kia's are being significantly more delayed than Hyundai vehicles.

241 - 260 of 290 Posts