Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
221 - 240 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm hearing multiple dates all in June, I just recently put a deposit down on a incoming unit that wasn't already spoken for. I was told a week or two, then May 26, now sometime this week. They really have zero idea at this point. He did confirm it was on that ship that landed May 13, they have no information on when it was unloaded or when to expect it. I imagine it takes 2-4 weeks to unload all those vehicles and get them on trains to the rest of the country. I wasn't given a VIN but told it was a 2022 Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, there is no way to track the car on a website using the vin? It appears that out friends south of the border are using a website called hiepcs.com to track theirs using the vin. Anything that we can use? I paid the $1k deposit on 27th of Feb. Dealer says the expected date is 26th June. Not sure whether to trust him or not.
Is that for a '22 or '23 model? I didn't think they started taking orders at end of February yet for the '23 model, but I could be wrong. It would be great if they started arriving end of June, but considering we don't even have MSRP or even an official Hyundai Canada picture of what the Urban is going to look like, I highly doubt it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm hearing multiple dates all in June, I just recently put a deposit down on a incoming unit that wasn't already spoken for. I was told a week or two, then May 26, now sometime this week. They really have zero idea at this point. He did con
firm it was on that ship that landed May 13, they have no information on when it was unloaded or when to expect it. I imagine it takes 2-4 weeks to unload all those vehicles and get them on trains to the rest of the country. I wasn't given a VIN but told it was a 2022 Palisade Calligraphy Hyper White
My dealer doesn't seem to have a clue anymore either. Hopefully sometime this month...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is that for a '22 or '23 model? I didn't think they started taking orders at end of February yet for the '23 model, but I could be wrong. It would be great if they started arriving end of June, but considering we don't even have MSRP or even an official Hyundai Canada picture of what the Urban is going to look like, I highly doubt it.
It's a 2022 model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I also got the May 13th email about Vancouver port arrival. Mine arrived in Kitchener Ontario on Tuesday or Wednesday so hopefully you all hear something soon. There were no update emails sent to me from Hyundai between port arrival and dealer arrival fyi. Like a few have mentioned, the dealer couldn’t/wouldn’t even tell me where it was since May 13. Terrible tracking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi everyone, I also got the May 13th email about Vancouver port arrival. Mine arrived in Kitchener Ontario on Tuesday or Wednesday so hopefully you all hear something soon. There were no update emails sent to me from Hyundai between port arrival and dealer arrival fyi. Like a few have mentioned, the dealer couldn’t/wouldn’t even tell me where it was since May 13. Terrible tracking.
Did you order a 2023? Which dealer? I was at Kitchener Hyundai yesterday (around 2:30pm to 4pm) when a transport was dropping off a shipment of vehicles (no 2023 Palisades on that truck). I just placed my deposit and factory order for a Graphite Gray or Steel Gray Urban 7 passenger.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I talked with my dealer and they mentioned that my car is stuck at St. John new Brunswick... The car is waiting for the Truck to come to NS but they waiting for truck driver........ now new eta is 18th June 2022....

·
Registered
16 Posts
For those that ordered a 23 MY, are you guys expecting your vehicle sometime this year? My dealer says October delivery but he is not certain.

It'd be nice to pick it up prior to winter so I can get winter tires etc. I ordered in May so do you think October delivery is reasonable?

·
Registered
5 Posts
For those that ordered a 23 MY, are you guys expecting your vehicle sometime this year? My dealer says October delivery but he is not certain.

It'd be nice to pick it up prior to winter so I can get winter tires etc. I ordered in May so do you think October delivery is reasonable?
I was told by my dealer around October latest November

·
Registered
16 Posts
I preordered mine in mid May and they said October/November but he was saying that as a worst case scenario

regardless I’m almost certain we won’t hear anything till at least after the summer
Wow, so you ordered at the same time as me but they say October as the worst-case scenario? Amazing.

Some are saying 2 months from May, which means it'll be July arrival. That would be fantastic.

221 - 240 of 290 Posts