Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to preface this with I am 99.9% sure this is a user error, but I can’t figure out how to play music over Bluetooth.

- My phone is connected to the car and set up to play music. This is evidenced by the Bluetooth icon with the headphones and music note in the top right corner or my palisade display

- I have an iPhone and the audio output lists “Palisade” in Apple Music

- Volume on phone is turned up.

- Car is set to media. It currently shows sounds of nature. This is the step I’m not sure about. Should I be going somewhere else for Bluetooth music?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You should see Bluetooth when you push the media button and cycle thru the media choices.
Ex. FM, AM, Sirius, Nature Sounds, etc

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
30 Posts
I had the same issue. You need to change your settings under the Bluetooth devices. It probably doesn't have "audio" checked and only has phone checked. If it's not, then you won't even see Bluetooth as a media option, it will just go to sounds of nature.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should see Bluetooth when you push the media button and cycle thru the media choices.
Ex. FM, AM, Sirius, Nature Sounds, etc
Thank you. This was my issue. I expected multiple touch screen options when hitting media. I didn’t realize I needed to hit the media button multiple times to cycle through options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts