Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just purchased a 2021 Calligraphy. Noticed that when I plugin my iPhone, CarPlay will not go full screen. It always shows a split screen with CarPlay on the left and a widget or placeholder on the right side.

I’ve tried this on two iPhones both running iOS 14 and get the same result. Any ideas on how to get full screen CarPlay to work?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hi all, just purchased a 2021 Calligraphy. Noticed that when I plugin my iPhone, CarPlay will not go full screen. It always shows a split screen with CarPlay on the left and a widget or placeholder on the right side.

I’ve tried this on two iPhones both running iOS 14 and get the same result. Any ideas on how to get full screen CarPlay to work?
Settings - Device Connections- Apple CarPlay - uncheck Enable split-screen.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You can also click on “Menu” when in that split screen mode and uncheck the box right there without having to go all the way into Settings :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
To each his own, but I hate being dependent on my phone for directions while in my car. I only use the onboard navigation in my vehicles. My phone is strictly backup on a long trip if needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts