Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my limited, 85-90% of the time when I blue link start or key fob start, the rearview cameras and back up camera will not work. I then shut the car off, wait 15 seconds or so, restart with push button
and they work. With just unlocking the doors with key fob, they work about 50% of the time. Anyone else? I have to bring in for the first oil change and 2 recalls and will let them know. Not sure what
can be causing it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My back up camera intermittently goes blue and/or has a bunch of black lines thru it
Only the rear camera. Taking it in tomorrow. Either the camera or a wire probably.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My back up camera intermittently goes blue and/or has a bunch of black lines thru it
Only the rear camera. Taking it in tomorrow. Either the camera or a wire probably.
hey pddug69,

Did you get this resolved? Our Palisade has been in/out of the shop numerous times with replacing the side view camera. They said they had to also open the door panel and run the new camera's wire into the dash making this a 4 hour repair. Any ideas on what they did to fix for you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey pddug69,

Did you get this resolved? Our Palisade has been in/out of the shop numerous times with replacing the side view camera. They said they had to also open the door panel and run the new camera's wire into the dash making this a 4 hour repair. Any ideas on what they did to fix for you?
Mine is still intermittently doing the same thing. I believe it is a wiring/ connection issue myself. Unless the camera is not completely wether sealed and allowing moisture in to it. Have not taken the vehicle back in yet due to having to need it everyday and the issue not 100% of the time happening. Wife drives it and doesn't tell me when it's acting up unless I ask how it's been. Being an aircraft mechanic that is my initial opinion of what is wrong. If the car wasn't in warranty I would of figured out the problem and fixed it by now myself. Will take it in soon, sorta waiting for their techs and hyundai to get more of the same issue from others and finally figure out for sure what is causing these camera issues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I took the palisade back into the shop for the blue screen back camera issue again. this time they spoke with hyundai tech line and did TSB updates. do not know which specific TSB updates cause it doesn't say on the invoice. only been 1 day so we will see if this corrects the issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts