Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Periodically when I start my 2021 Palisade, on the Infotainment screen it shows that I am in a call, and that I am calling myself. I cannot disconnect the call either by the button on the steering wheel or the red button to hang up on the screen. Only way I can end the call is to restart my phone. I check my phone and it does not show that I am in a call.
Anyone else experience this or are you aware of a fix?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Periodically when I start my 2021 Palisade, on the Infotainment screen it shows that I am in a call, and that I am calling myself. I cannot disconnect the call either by the button on the steering wheel or the red button to hang up on the screen. Only way I can end the call is to restart my phone. I check my phone and it does not show that I am in a call.
Anyone else experience this or are you aware of a fix?
I've seen something similar to what you're describing in my '21 Limited. When connected via Bluetooth and I use my home security app to view my driveway camera, the sound the camera picks up is played through the stereo system and the display shows my cell phone number as an incoming call. Once I close the app, the system returns to whatever source I was previously using.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It usually happens to me if I get a call on Viber, WhatsApp or some of Softphone apps. Perhaps you had one of those apps ringing and it got "stuck" in that ringing state?

What worked for me, call from cell and hang up right away, and that usually sort this issue out and I'm back to streaming music.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've seen something similar to what you're describing in my '21 Limited. When connected via Bluetooth and I use my home security app to view my driveway camera, the sound the camera picks up is played through the stereo system and the display shows my cell phone number as an incoming call. Once I close the app, the system returns to whatever source I was previously using.
The same thing happens on both my current Acura and Toyota. Whatsapp calls are also displayed as calls to myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts