Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Update: I went there to "test drive" and they wanted 53800.. I told them no way Jose. They asked for my offer and I said... 50k and I think that is "fair" given that you have one only and the first one... They said no.. I said no and left. I got calls today that they are ok with going lower. I got another dealer 52k and the first dealer said they can beat that offer so I assuming between 51 to 52k.. I told them that I will be thinking on that.. They also said that somebody got the calligraphy I tested for 53k the next day, but more are on order and they were willing to negotiate on them with me... I'll come up with updates

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you think that 50K OTD for the calligraphy its a fair price?
The best I could do was 52k with the Hyundai dealer fee (699) that was a couple of weeks ago. I got tired of trying to negotiate and match prices between dealers. I skipped at least 3 or 4 Calligraphys that they sold for 53k to 54k because we couldn't reach an agreement... I was fighting for 50k. If you can do that then good for you :) I still agree with Hovtech, even 50 is not fair price.... I think they are taking advantage of the supply/demand they have right now.. just my opinion

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Good luck getting it for less than $2k over MSRP. This is the new Consumer Reports. Guess who is number 1 & 2? BTW, the fact that the Telluride gets more points proves to me CR takes money under the table. The 2 vehicles are identical. Yet look at the numbers. Anyhow, good luck, but if you really want it, pay up and enjoy, you will. View attachment 2083

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Consumers gave the Telluride points for the conventional shifter. Or put another way penalized the Palisade for the button shifter. They prefer conventional things.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
148 Posts
Consumers gave the Telluride points for the conventional shifter. Or put another way penalized the Palisade for the button shifter. They prefer conventional things.
Initially I wanted the conventional shifter too. I kind of prefer it. I'm making due with the push buttons, but miss driving with my hand on the shifter. Now I suppose I need to put it on the steering wheel...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts