Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
My 2022 hyper white calligraphy beige/navy also said light beige/light beige on sticker. Don't worry it will be light beige/navy.
The one I'm referring to says light beige/light beige on the window sticker and he specifically said it won't have any navy in it. These guys are a fcking mess!!!!! I don't understand how there's so much miscommunication, although it may be up top on Hyundais side. That is interesting that you're came with the navy though. Almost gives me hope he's wrong, but sounds like theres a few other ppl being told the same thing.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
The beige/navy is called harbour grey/navy in Canada.

The beige/brown is no longer available in the US for 2022. It still is in Canada.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·

The beige/brown is no longer available in the US for 2022. It still is in Canada.
You're right that it's not supposed to be available in the US, but apparently they're selling them again because of the shortage...

·
Registered
17 Posts

So ; orange is the new black and beige is the new grey ?
good thing I’m partiality colourblind ;)
But I know for a fact If my truck comes in with any brown bits on the interior, the wife will call it off. It looks like it’s a waiting game now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The one I'm referring to says light beige/light beige on the window sticker and he specifically said it won't have any navy in it. These guys are a fcking mess!!!!! I don't understand how there's so much miscommunication, although it may be up top on Hyundais side. That is interesting that you're came with the navy though. Almost gives me hope he's wrong, but sounds like theres a few other ppl being told the same thing.
My dealer reiterated that is will indeed be the navy/lightbeige we're expecting. Guess we'll see in a few weeks? Thanks to all who tried to help clarify.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Always rely on Windows Sticker /Monroney sticker it has the Vin and every last thing including colors and accessories and list price. Whatever is on that is what you have to get.

For what its worth while I love the beige and white interiors its easier to own dark interior. Less cleaning and dye transfer issues from blue jeans etc.

I have 2021 Graphite with Black Interior Limited. Would have taken Green or a few other colors. Their deeper color exteriors are complex looking like more then one shade.

For those not ordered in transit always use Hyundai inventory list and shop by phone and or internet instead of getting trapped at dealers. That said when its time to pick up car definitely take your actual car for a decent local/highway test drive to make sure all is in order. I would not worry about the carpet mats which should match whatever interior. I would go with all weather mats. Hyundai ones are good. Mine came with both and i traded carpets back for $175 off roof rack.

Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealer reiterated that is will indeed be the navy/lightbeige we're expecting. Guess we'll see in a few weeks? Thanks to all who tried to help clarify.
Hello, hope yours came with navy trim as you expected. We have ours listed as light beige/light beige. Please confirm if you got the navy trim as the dealer confirmed. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, hope yours came with navy trim as you expected. We have ours listed as light beige/light beige. Please confirm if you got the navy trim as the dealer confirmed. Thanks in advance!
Still awaiting the vehicle's arrival, but in looking back I'd printed out at least a dozen MSRP's on vehicles of interest and all listed the beige/navy on the sticker as light beige/light beige. Hoping this is just their internal termini;ogy? Will advise when we take delivery.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not sure of it's relevancy, but I bought my second Pali, a new 2020 SEL sight unseen from 8 hours away because it was “THE” vehicle I wanted, including beige interior.

Don’t recall now exactly how I found out about the navy portion of the beige interior prior to leaving to pick it up, but I do remember being confused. I asked at least 3 times “youre SURE it's navy, not black?” Everything I had seen there was no mention of navy (or blue).

Upon arrival, sure enough, it was beige and (if the light hit the dark areas just right) navy, not black.

Hope you get the combo you want!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts