Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah I have the window sticker which says LIGHT BEIGE/LIGHT BEIGE. I just didn't think much of it because I thought the only beige was the navy/beige. Didn't even think this it was possible. Also, the dealer listing has interior listed as navy/beige, probably because light beige/light beige isn't even an option...all over the place.
White/beige in calligraphy wasn’t in 2021 but I have one.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
340 Posts
I could be wrong but I think they’re referring to a hyper white with a beige/brown interior for that model year.
In 2021 the hyper white Calligraphy came with three different interiors, black/black, black/beige, and brown/beige.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah I have the window sticker which says LIGHT BEIGE/LIGHT BEIGE. I just didn't think much of it because I thought the only beige was the navy/beige. Didn't even think this it was possible. Also, the dealer listing has interior listed as navy/beige, probably because light beige/light beige isn't even an option...all over the place.
A bit confused here too--Waiting for my 2022 Limited (Steel Graphite--Light Beige/Navy) and just saw the sticker released which says "Light Beige/Light Beige". Questioned the dealer and he insists it's the Beige.Navy combo? Concerned he's not informed and the factory is substituting without notifying the dealers? Any clarification would be appreciated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just had a look at the US digital brochure for 2021 and the Nappa leather options are black, beige, and light beige. I am assuming, maybe incorrectly, that the light beige is the same as the Canadian “harbour grey”, which is combined with a navy blue, whereas “beige” is combined with brown.

·
Registered
340 Posts
In the States the 2021 Calligraphy interior options were black, beige and dark brown.
Black - black seats, dash, steering wheel and trim.
Beige - beige seats and door panels, black dash, black steering and black trim.
Dark Brown - beige seats and door panels, brown dash, brown steering and brown trim.

Here is the 2021 Dealer price sheet:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
In the States the 2021 Calligraphy interior options were black, beige and dark brown.
Black - black seats, dash, steering wheel and trim.
Beige - beige seats and door panels, black dash, black steering and black trim.
Dark Brown - beige seats and door panels, brown dash, brown steering and brown trim.

Here is the 2021 Dealer price sheet:
So no navy blue and beige/grey? Is that a 2022 option for the US? It would be a lot less confusing if they just did one light interior and one dark interior. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
So no navy blue and beige/grey? Is that a 2022 option for the US? It would be a lot less confusing if they just did one light interior and one dark interior. :)
Navy/beige is on the 2022 models and the Gray was in the 2021 SEL models.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Navy/beige is on the 2022 models and the Gray was in the 2021 SEL models.
Thanks. That makes more sense. I still have no idea what my 2022 Calligraphy is coming with. Dealer says "beige" but brochure says only available in harbour grey and navy blue. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
17 Posts
This is confusing. On Hyundai Canada’s website, when you order a blue Palisade, you have the option of either black Nappa leather interior, or Navy blue with grey Nappa leather. That is what I ordered, and hope I receive. no beige is mentioned anywhere.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's neat. It's pretty clear what each trim options are, according to those price sheets. Don't happen to have the same for Canada, do you?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks. That makes more sense. I still have no idea what my 2022 Calligraphy is coming with. Dealer says "beige" but brochure says only available in harbour grey and navy blue. 🤷‍♂️
Navy blue will have the beige seats and door panels but the dash, steering wheel and trim will be navy. But then Canada may be different.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is confusing. On Hyundai Canada’s website, when you order a blue Palisade, you have the option of either black Nappa leather interior, or Navy blue with grey Nappa leather. That is what I ordered, and hope I receive. no beige is mentioned anywhere.
The Canadian digital brochure for 2022 does show the possible color combos. My confusion was with the dealer telling me I'm getting a combo that doesn't exist on the digital brochure. I want what it's supposed to come with but I'm being told it's due to supply issues. Seems odd that there would be supply issues between a brown trim and blue trim but I guess it's possible.

For reference: PALISADE - Hyundai Canadahttps://www.hyundaicanada.com › product-card

That brochure shows that Abyss Black, Sierra Burgundy, and Gaia Brown are the only exterior colours that can even come with the beige/brown combo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Navy blue will have the beige seats and door panels but the dash, steering wheel and trim will be navy. But then Canada may be different.
That was my thought but the dealer said it is not the navy combo, due to shortages. That's the problem. Navy is what I want and I really won't know until it arrives. I feel like the particular sales person I'm dealing with might be less informed on the 2022 combos. Hopefully, that's the case and I end up with navy trim.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That was my thought but the dealer said it is not the navy combo, due to shortages. That's the problem. Navy is what I want and I really won't know until it arrives. I feel like the particular sales person I'm dealing with might be less informed on the 2022 combos. Hopefully, that's the case and I end up with navy trim.
Because of the shortages maybe you are getting a Canadian model with a US interior. :D One of a kind car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A bit confused here too--Waiting for my 2022 Limited (Steel Graphite--Light Beige/Navy) and just saw the sticker released which says "Light Beige/Light Beige". Questioned the dealer and he insists it's the Beige.Navy combo? Concerned he's not informed and the factory is substituting without notifying the dealers? Any clarification would be appreciated.
My 2022 hyper white calligraphy beige/navy also said light beige/light beige on sticker. Don't worry it will be light beige/navy.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts