Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Calligraphy
54 Posts
I use this one, it has 4 layers for dust, odor, mold, antimicrobial. I've never used a multi layer filter before as I didn't want to restrict airflow but thought I'd give it shot once.

It does restrict the air flow a little bit compared to OEM but not enough to be of concern of over heating the blower, I will change it at every oil change though which is about once a year for me.

I immediately noticed I don't smell diesel exhaust anymore when behind smokey trucks or any other smells for that matter. Seems to be working fine for me so I'll probably stick with it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I use this one, it has 4 layers for dust, odor, mold, antimicrobial. I've never used a multi layer filter before as I didn't want to restrict airflow but thought I'd give it shot once.

It does restrict the air flow a little bit compared to OEM but not enough to be of concern of over heating the blower, I will change it at every oil change though which is about once a year for me.

I immediately noticed I don't smell diesel exhaust anymore when behind smokey trucks or any other smells for that matter. Seems to be working fine for me so I'll probably stick with it.

That is the one I will be using...when I drive around town, I use recirculation setting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts