Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a cabin air filter from amazon EocoGard p.n. XC11714 and it does not fit 1/2 IN. to wide and 2 IN. to long amazon claimed it would fit. I order the O.E.filter from local dealer $35 but gave me military discount $25 plus tax and i will pick it up Monday p.n. 97133-S8000 . The filter is very easy to change remove damper arm just pull it off and remove the 2 stops it should take less than 10 minutes at most to change..

·
Banned
674 Posts
Most have the part listed at interchangeable with the Kia Stinger. Thats your first indication that they have the old/wrong part number.

·
Banned
674 Posts
Kia stinger is the larger cabin filter part that jetech described above. Kia and Hyundai share lots of parts. In this case, if your parts supplier says that it’s the same part number as the Kia Stinger, then they have the wrong part. Rock Auto had the wrong part 8 months ago and I helped them correct it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered pronto PC6067 Cabin Air Filter from PartsGeek.com because it's the one they list for 2020 Hyundai Palisade. It is NOT a fit (about an inch off). Still trying to find one if anyone has solved the mystery!

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered pronto PC6067 Cabin Air Filter from PartsGeek.com because it's the one they list for 2020 Hyundai Palisade. It is NOT a fit (about an inch off). Still trying to find one if anyone has solved the mystery!
Hyundai P/N 97133-8000 order it from your dealer and ask for a discount !!!! list price $$35.68 price i got it for $26.35 and just pay attention to airflow arrow when changing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I think the question remains. Other than the dealership overpriced filter, is there any other filter out there that will fit the Palisade 2020? Anyone been lucky yet?

Thanks!: ;)

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried and have yet to find a aftermarket but ask the dealer for a discount I got mine for $26.35 with tax included or measure aftermarket as Eac gave the dimensions and they are very easy to change just pay attention to the airflow arrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts