Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a cabin air filter from amazon EocoGard p.n. XC11714 and it does not fit 1/2 IN. to wide and 2 IN. to long amazon claimed it would fit. I order the O.E.filter from local dealer $35 but gave me military discount $25 plus tax and i will pick it up Monday p.n. 97133-S8000 . The filter is very easy to change remove damper arm just pull it off and remove the 2 stops it should take less than 10 minutes at most to change..

·
Banned
673 Posts
Most have the part listed at interchangeable with the Kia Stinger. Thats your first indication that they have the old/wrong part number.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Kia stinger is the larger cabin filter part that jetech described above. Kia and Hyundai share lots of parts. In this case, if your parts supplier says that it’s the same part number as the Kia Stinger, then they have the wrong part. Rock Auto had the wrong part 8 months ago and I helped them correct it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered pronto PC6067 Cabin Air Filter from PartsGeek.com because it's the one they list for 2020 Hyundai Palisade. It is NOT a fit (about an inch off). Still trying to find one if anyone has solved the mystery!

·
Super Moderator
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered pronto PC6067 Cabin Air Filter from PartsGeek.com because it's the one they list for 2020 Hyundai Palisade. It is NOT a fit (about an inch off). Still trying to find one if anyone has solved the mystery!
Hyundai P/N 97133-8000 order it from your dealer and ask for a discount !!!! list price $$35.68 price i got it for $26.35 and just pay attention to airflow arrow when changing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I think the question remains. Other than the dealership overpriced filter, is there any other filter out there that will fit the Palisade 2020? Anyone been lucky yet?

Thanks!: ;)

·
Super Moderator
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I tried and have yet to find a aftermarket but ask the dealer for a discount I got mine for $26.35 with tax included or measure aftermarket as Eac gave the dimensions and they are very easy to change just pay attention to the airflow arrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is quite the problem with the 2020 Palisade! The dealer wanted $60 to replace it. It appears the engineers possibly changed the dimensions last minute and didn't get those specs out, even to their own manufacturing. At least in my case, the filter was slightly deformed by the cover, because that dimension is slightly too long IMO.

So interestingly, I took the dimensions from the one in the vehicle and compared it to the Carbon one on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/LUFTT-HEPA-Cabin-Filter-LHC126/dp/B084Z48T4G) that people say fit. The product dimensions on Amazon seem to match up with what my filter is (within a tenth of an inch).

I went to the Wix website - they have an awesome tool where you can sort by dimensions. So I found one that is just a shave less than the supposed dimensions of the one for the Palisade. It is the filter for the 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado (and a few others). Fits really well, and is widely available at big box stores and auto parts stores.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
298 Posts
Has anyone been able to find the correct filter on Amazon (same exact size and specifications as OEM)?

Amazon garage tool points to Ecogard XC11714 but that is not correct and doesn't fit. Per Ecogard the correct part is XC11831 but it's not available on Amazon or any other common online retailers.

AutoZone lists STP Cabin Air Filter CAF15047P but it can't be ordered online and not available in stores I went to...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone been able to find the correct filter on Amazon (same exact size and specifications as OEM)?

Amazon garage tool points to Ecogard XC11714 but that is not correct and doesn't fit. Per Ecogard the correct part is XC11831 but it's not available on Amazon or any other common online retailers.

AutoZone lists STP Cabin Air Filter CAF15047P but it can't be ordered online and not available in stores I went to...
Even the dealer was impressed at how well my 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado filter fit. I will probably do that until the more exact after market ones come on the market.

On another forum - someone suggested this link 97133-S8000 - Filter Assembly Air - 2020 Hyundai Palisade | Joseph Airport Hyundai

I won't vouch for the service of the link, but it should be OEM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered a cabin air filter from amazon EocoGard p.n. XC11714 and it does not fit 1/2 IN. to wide and 2 IN. to long amazon claimed it would fit. I order the O.E.filter from local dealer $35 but gave me military discount $25 plus tax and i will pick it up Monday p.n. 97133-S8000 . The filter is very easy to change remove damper arm just pull it off and remove the 2 stops it should take less than 10 minutes at most to change..
Filters are not where you want cheap. Always buy the OEM part.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
616 Posts
Even the dealer was impressed at how well my 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado filter fit. I will probably do that until the more exact after market ones come on the market.

On another forum - someone suggested this link 97133-S8000 - Filter Assembly Air - 2020 Hyundai Palisade | Joseph Airport Hyundai

I won't vouch for the service of the link, but it should be OEM.
What is the WIX part number? I must be doing something really wrong because I'm getting nowhere quick with the filter lookup thing

1 - 20 of 22 Posts