Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shopping for a used/pre-owned Palisade comes with its advantages. Price is a big one because with the money saved, it can help to mitigate the impact of depreciation.

I have seen some going for as low as $35,000, and in one instance a very basic base model for a couple thousand less.

To those who have bought used or are planning to, what prices and specs have you seen?

·
Super Moderator
533 Posts
Scotty I Have not seen any used ones in So. Ca. but i would stay away from prior rentals as people just beat the heck out of them and dealers just Micky Mouse any paint repairs etc but i will keep an eye out for you if i come across one.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scotty I Have not seen any used ones in So. Ca. but i would stay away from prior rentals as people just beat the heck out of them and dealers just Micky Mouse any paint repairs etc but i will keep an eye out for you if i come across one.
Great points and thanks for your feedback.
I'm actually in the process of finding a good mechanic to inspect any pre-owned Palisades that interest me. I think on average they charge like $80-100 which is nothing compared to being suck with a lemon! Its also why I would be okay with buying a used Palisade from a Hyundai dealer.

·
Banned
673 Posts
If the 20% rule holds than loaded $47K limited models should be easy to find in the $38K range. Very seldom do new cars of this pedestrian a make overcome the laws of both math and depreciation.

·
Super Moderator
533 Posts
My self would be very Leary of buying a used one especially a trade in due to the fact of problems the prior owner and i would do a car fax check to see about any accidents or excessive shop visits. Scotty i would wait and see about a new one as there will be some real bargains very soon and i don,t know if the lemon law would work on a used one as most used vehicles are sold as is and any remaining manufactures warranty .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts