Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the 2 buttons to the left of the SOS button does on my 2020 Palisade? The owner's manual doesn't even mention them. 20210219_093549.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
If you need help or have a flat , questions about car use left button it is part of blue link.
middle button is navigation by blue link. Press and it will ask you for the address you are looking for
or the name of place or company and it will find it for you. comes up on screen to select.
works much better than steering wheel button and easier than trying to enter punching in your self

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you need help or have a flat , questions about car use left button it is part of blue link.
middle button is navigation by blue link. Press and it will ask you for the address you are looking for
or the name of place or company and it will find it for you. comes up on screen to select.
works much better than steering wheel button and easier than trying to enter punching in your self
Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gene, et al, is there a place in the manual that covers the function of these buttons? Like the OP, I could not find any reference to them in the manual. I had to learn about them through of means.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
265 Posts
Gene, et al, is there a place in the manual that covers the function of these buttons? Like the OP, I could not find any reference to them in the manual. I had to learn about them through of means.
It's in the Palisade Quick Reference Guide. That guide explains all those buttons. The Blue Link guide goes into more detail however that guide is more generic to all vehicles with BL. But yes the Palisade Quick Reference shows all those buttons.

·
Registered
80 Posts
So I followed up with the Quick Reference manual and found the reference to these buttons and now recall reading this section Since I knew the func of them. I think what I found confusing was the lack of showing the buttons in the Component Names and Functions section. The overhead Bluelink controls figure buttons were omitted. Only the Control Panel and Steering Wheel figures are referenced. An oversight that leads to these types of questions. Take care

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
265 Posts
So I followed up with the Quick Reference manual and found the reference to these buttons and now recall reading this section Since I knew the func of them. I think what I found confusing was the lack of showing the buttons in the Component Names and Functions section. The overhead Bluelink controls figure buttons were omitted. Only the Control Panel and Steering Wheel figures are referenced. An oversight that leads to these types of questions. Take care
Hmmm, my BL buttons are in the quick reference guide, the ones up top by the sunroof controls, just deeper into the book. It has all the pictures and numbers. In the additional Blue Link manual, it shows the same icons but shows a pic of the rear view mirror. Once again, that guide is generic to all Hyundai but the actual button/symbol are the same and it also states their functions.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hmmm, my BL buttons are in the quick reference guide, the ones up top by the sunroof controls, just deeper into the book. It has all the pictures and numbers.
Just checked, I see the buttons referenced on 8-7, however cannot find any diagram/picture/figure of the overhead console showing these buttons. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Don’t think it helps that there are 3 sources for this info.....that I am aware of. On Hyundai’s website for download, QR code, and printed docs that comes with the vehicle. For convenience it would have been nice to have a pic or diagram showing the overhead console like was done for the control panel and steering wheel on pages 4 to 6.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
265 Posts
Just checked, I see the buttons referenced on 8-7, however cannot find any diagram/picture/figure of the overhead console showing these buttons. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Don’t think it helps that there are 3 sources for this info.....that I am aware of. On Hyundai’s website for download, QR code, and printed docs that comes with the vehicle. For convenience it would have been nice to have a pic or diagram showing the overhead console like was done for the control panel and steering wheel on pages 4 to 6.
Haha it's all good. This is the guide I'm talking about. It was in my bundle of other manuals. Maybe not provided in Canada??

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don’t recall this guide. 99% sure this didn’t come with my vehicle. Not sure if it’s a Canadian omission or just with my vehicle. This is definitely what I would be looking for. Thank you again.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
265 Posts
I don’t recall this guide. 99% sure this didn’t come with my vehicle. Not sure if it’s a Canadian omission or just with my vehicle. This is definitely what I would be looking for. Thank you again.
Well that's a bummer. Definitely handy book and probably useful for the 90% out there who won't read the actual manual. Maybe they would pick up this one and read, haha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts