Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all we just bought a brand new 2021 palisade and are having a problem with the fuel gauge. Bounces all over the place and has a mind of it own anyone else have this problem? Dealer says they have never seen it

·
Super Moderator
2,399 Posts
Could be the tank sending unit or the gauges it self.
They would have to replace the entire unit.
Hope it is the tank sending unit, that is a fairly easy fix on the Palisade.
They don't have to drop the tank or anything like that
accessible from under the second row driver side seat

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Could be the tank sending unit or the gauges it self.
They would have to replace the entire unit.
Hope it is the tank sending unit, that is a fairly easy fix on the Palisade.
They don't have to drop the tank or anything like that
accessible from under the second row driver side seat
I think this is a gauge problem. A bad fuel sending unit makes the gauge inaccurate or bouncing around (I’ve experienced that before), but it wouldn’t move the needle outside of the range like in the picture above.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got An Update from dealer they have to replace the cluster and the shitty thing about the situation is because of COVID and shipping delays they are saying 5-7 weeks minimum until I get the car back

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all we just bought a brand new 2021 palisade and are having a problem with the fuel gauge. Bounces all over the place and has a mind of it own anyone else have this problem? Dealer says they have never seen
Finally got An Update from dealer they have to replace the cluster and the shitty thing about the situation is because of COVID and shipping delays they are saying 5-7 weeks minimum until I get the car back
I'm having the same issue wirh my 2021. It has 32,000 miles. Dealership said cluster issues and 7-10 days for repair. And no loaners due to vehicle shortage. Glad it's under warranty but annoyed about no transportation.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts