Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new 2020 Palisade. I have connected my smart phone with Bluetooth. But when I go to Media-bluetooth, the system does not find any music on my phone. The "playlist" button does nothing. How do I get "media-bluetooth to find my music? I have a Google playlist on my phone...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Unless you connect via USB for either Android Auto or CarPlay, you won't get any song selection directly from the car's interface (only just really basic controls like play, pause, next, etc. are available). You'll need to just play the song from the app of your choice on your device directly, as far as I know. (Think about the way your average bluetooth speakers/headphones work; you play the song from your PHONE, only using the headphones to control volume, skip track, play/pause, etc. it would work the same way, in this case your output device is a car) The bluetooth will simply play whatever audio is outputted from the phone, it can't access the device files/songs/etc.

Your options are: use Android Auto or CarPlay or put your music files on a USB drive and plug THAT in. Either way, you'll need to plug something in for the car's system to recognize the files from the device directly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts