Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time with bluelink and getting my car registered on myhyundai.com. When trying to register, when I add my vin number and press submit the site just thinks and thinks but never moves forward. I've tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. Did anyone else have issues getting registered? Second thing, I'm not even sure if my Palisade comes standard with bluelink. It's a SEL with just the convenience package, is it bluelink compatible?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I'm having a hard time with bluelink and getting my car registered on myhyundai.com. When trying to register, when I add my vin number and press submit the site just thinks and thinks but never moves forward. I've tried 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. Did anyone else have issues getting registered? Second thing, I'm not even sure if my Palisade comes standard with bluelink. It's a SEL with just the convenience package, is it bluelink compatible?
You need the Drive Guidance package for Blue Link, I believe.

I have a Limited, and I got added to myhyundai.com by the dealer when he registered the Blue Link subscription. So I never had to do it myself on their website - sorry. Other people may be able to advise you.

EDIT: As I'm typing this, something occurred to me. I already had a myhyundai.com account because I own another Hyundai. Maybe that's why they were able to add it to my account without my having to do it, and it's not related to Blue Link.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts