Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I activated Bluelink on my Palisade and unchecked the notifications for "Remote Door Lock/Unlock" under settings. The problem I have is that I still get door unlocked notifications even with the door notification unchecked. I notified Hyundai about the problem and am waiting for an answer from them. I keep my car in a locked garage, and I have to keep my car locked or else I get repeated notifications.

Anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was able to stop receiving notifications for lock/unlock doors by using the “My Hyundai” app. I clicked on “settings” then “Remote”. Next to “remote door lock/unlock” make sure to click on all three icons (email, cell, text). Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I activated Bluelink on my Palisade and unchecked the notifications for "Remote Door Lock/Unlock" under settings. The problem I have is that I still get door unlocked notifications even with the door notification unchecked. I notified Hyundai about the problem and am waiting for an answer from them. I keep my car in a locked garage, and I have to keep my car locked or else I get repeated notifications.

Anybody else have this problem?
Not sure if you got this fixed or not, but I think the notifications you're getting are when you leave the vehicle unlocked, the app is just letting you know.

Try disabling the notifications for Vehicle Current Status Update and see if you still get the notifications.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yeah the "Remote Door Lock/Unlock" under settings is the notification for when you use the Lock or Unlock function remotely. Not for when you forgot to lock the car. There doesn't appear to be a setting to disable it, unless @ITGeek above is correct, and it's the current status update setting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts