Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Second time taking my car to dealership for same issue. First time they replaced front camera module. Took my palisade to dealership today, let's see what they say.
Anyone with same issues?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Second time taking my car to dealership for same issue. First time they replaced front camera module. Took my palisade to dealership today, let's see what they say.
Anyone with same issues?
Yes! I had lines and also the blue screen. They replaced the camera (about 5 months ago) - yesterday the blue screen started appearing again. I'm going in to get the wind package done in a couple of weeks and I've told them I'm having this issue again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone with same issues?
My Palisade is 6 weeks old. Front camera was fine this morning and then just stopped working and I now have this blue screen of death. What did they say about it happening again for you? Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Palisade is 6 weeks old. Front camera was fine this morning and then just stopped working and I now have this blue screen of death. What did they say about it happening again for you? Thanks!
First time I took it in they replaced the front camera, 2nd time software upgrade, 3rd unable to duplicate, 4th software again, 5th time they checked the wiring and said there was some lose connection. It happened again...maybe lemon?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes! I had lines and also the blue screen. They replaced the camera (about 5 months ago) - yesterday the blue screen started appearing again. I'm going in to get the wind package done in a couple of weeks and I've told them I'm having this issue again.
Any updates?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the exactly same issue with my 2021 Kia Stinger and after taking to the dealership 2 times for camera replacement and once for head unit replacement i decided to find a solution by myself and i was informed by another user, having the same issue, that the problem is related to the harness connection.
To resolve this issue it is necessary to clean the camera harness connectors using Stabilant 22 (or similar product) and apply some electric conductive gel in the connector after the cleaning.
in my case doing this resolved the issue permanently.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts