Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to do homework on how much Blue Link will cost in the long run. I can’t seem to find anything online and dealers won’t give a straight answer. Does anyone know how much the subscription is? I’m in Canada.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I believe the main selling point there is that you can find your destination or plan a route via a browser or the app on your phone and then upload it directly to the car's nav. Minimal advantage in my opinion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is it really $30 per month for Blue Link service ($9.90 for each of 3 services)? That is insane. Maybe $10 or way less per month for all 3, and should include XM. Cant see many keeping Blue Link after first 3 years.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think the real question is (during the 3 years that Hyundai is paying for Blue Link) what value or use did I derive from this service? If I find that it is useful and invaluable then I will renew the service, if not then I will
allow it too lapse. Truthfully only time can answer that question. For example I have AAA+, I pay a sizable premium for this benefit. Yet every time over the last 30 years that I have had to use it I have been grateful and thankful for the service rendered. I have used its services more than the total cost to me over those 30 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts