Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Limited yesterday morning and I'm just past the 24 hours they said it could take for final account setup. My account shows everything as active yet the app just keeps telling me that my remote start request has not been processed. I've reviewed the list of requirements for the app remote start to work and I've got no worries there. The car starts fine from the fob. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just used the App to start my Palisade. No problem, but when I go to the Map and then Car Finder, the app closes down. Retried several times and app closes.

·
Super Moderator
497 Posts
Mine starts from the app on phone and using Alexa, but takes about a minute to go thru.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a similar problem when I set up my Blue Link account. I called Blue Link and they reported the car's blue link was off line. Fortunately it was an easy fix, they recommended resetting the infotainment system which did the trick. Try a hard reset of the infotainment system which can be performed by holding down the tiny button next to the "Tune" knob with the tip of a pen or paper clip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a similar problem when I set up my Blue Link account. I called Blue Link and they reported the car's blue link was off line. Fortunately it was an easy fix, they recommended resetting the infotainment system which did the trick. Try a hard reset of the infotainment system which can be performed by holding down the tiny button next to the "Tune" knob with the tip of a pen or paper clip.
Thank you, this worked!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts