Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just purchased a SEL Premium package AWD 2 days ago and I am having trouble getting the remote start feature to work on my phone. It keeps saying that : remote start with climate control unsuccessful. Please ensure that your vehicle is in a good coverage area. My door locks will not work either. I know I am in a good area I tried it at work and home. I tried the reset on the head unit with the paper clip anyone know what that could be? Thank you in advance.

· Registered
4 Posts
Wish I knew. I just g purchased an Elantra last week and am having the same problem. I do get status updates from the car sent to app, but no remote functions. I can also send POI's from phone or website to car, and when I get in the car, they are there on navigation map. Called support, and they are "supposedly" trying to figure out what is wrong. They have been trying to figure it out over a week now. Have has me reset the head unit 3 times. They have sent new "profiles" to it a couple times. Getting VERY frustrated.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I knew. I just g purchased an Elantra last week and am having the same problem. I do get status updates from the car sent to app, but no remote functions. I can also send POI's from phone or website to car, and when I get in the car, they are there on navigation map. Called support, and they are "supposedly" trying to figure out what is wrong. They have been trying to figure it out over a week now. Have has me reset the head unit 3 times. They have sent new "profiles" to it a couple times. Getting VERY frustrated.
Yes I called support also and they made me reset the system. They ask for the vehicles identification info so tech support can get back with me as well. I literally had it a week almost

· Registered
3 Posts
Yes I called support also and they made me reset the system. They ask for the vehicles identification info so tech support can get back with me as well. I literally had it a week almost
Curious. What does the expiration date sure on the head unit? Mine says 11/10/22 which is the date I took delivery. On the My Hyundai website, it shows expiration of 11/10/2025 which should be correct. I have told support and dealer that 3 times, in case the wrong expiration date on head unit could be the problem. (Maybe dealer coded in wrong date when they activated it)

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Curious. What does the expiration date sure on the head unit? Mine says 11/10/22 which is the date I took delivery. On the My Hyundai website, it shows expiration of 11/10/2025 which should be correct. I have told support and dealer that 3 times, in case the wrong expiration date on head unit could be the problem. (Maybe dealer coded in wrong date when they activated it)
Mine said 11/14/2022 which is the day we bought ours

· Registered
4 Posts
Now I'm wondering if anyone else that has a working bluelink system can see what their expiration date shows? Wondering if it is supposed to show activation date or true expiration date? Maybe that is the problem? Not sure, because mine does seem to get status updates such as fuel remaining, doors, trunk, hood, etc updates, and I can push POI's from phone or website to the onboard navigation. Can you?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now I'm wondering if anyone else that has a working bluelink system can see what their expiration date shows? Wondering if it is supposed to show activation date or true expiration date? Maybe that is the problem? Not sure, because mine does seem to get status updates such as fuel remaining, doors, trunk, hood, etc updates, and I can push POI's from phone or website to the onboard navigation. Can you?
Yes, same thing I explained to customer service. I told them I can see everything else such as what you described, they said I definitely had a problem because they tried to unlock it remotely while I was on the phone with them and it didn’t work.

· Registered
4 Posts
Curious if you have heard anything yet? I sent an email to the Hyundai consumer affairs a few days ago, and received back basically a form letter yesterday saying that my case number is being worked on and I will be contacted,

· Registered
3 Posts
Try it now. Just tried mine and seems to now be working. Talked to dealer this morning when I took my 2017 Elantra in for service, and he said there was a software glitch in a recent version of software and he knew of several people with the same problem.

· Registered
4 Posts
Try it now. Just tried mine and seems to now be working. Talked to dealer this morning when I took my 2017 Elantra in for service, and he said there was a software glitch in a recent version of software and he knew of several people with the same problem.
Wondering if they sent a new software out, or they just did something to my 2023 Elantra. That's why I'm wondering if yours is now working Wstiger or 404_500?

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I did after I saw your notification I tried it while I was at work and my car at home which is 27 miles away. I actually went to the dealer today to get my alarm put on. Thank you for the update, I’ll probably get some kind of notification soon. But it works now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts