Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue link app is downloaded and seems to be working. Low and behold, I realized that also downloaded the Apple Watch app to my watch at the same time. Which would be cool, except every option in the watch app says “please log in using your iPhone.” Am I missing a step in the phone or watch app? Or is it just kinda useless on the watch app, as in, what’s the point if just refers everything to the phone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Blue link app is downloaded and seems to be working. Low and behold, I realized that also downloaded the Apple Watch app to my watch at the same time. Which would be cool, except every option in the watch app says “please log in using your iPhone.” Am I missing a step in the phone or watch app? Or is it just kinda useless on the watch app, as in, what’s the point if just refers everything to the phone?
had the same issue and once I set a “pin” code in my security settings within the app I was able to login on my watch.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, I have that already, and trying with both Face ID and without hasn’t changed it. Wondering if there is an update or need to reinstall. Or another setting entirely.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the ole IT tricks still work. Removed the app from my watch, put it back on. Logged out entirely in my phone, logged back in. Now it’s working. Woot. I love this car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts