Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a LTD with the beige leather interior. The hard plastic parts around the seats & such are dark brown, but the floor mats and carpet are black. Just wondering if anybody has purchased the Weathertech floor mats for the Palisade with this interior color, and whether you purchased the black to match the carpet, or brown to match the plastic? Anybody have any pictures?

Thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Jontallon - I also have the beige leather interior, and I'm wondering the same thing. Which color Weathertech to go with - black or cocoa? I see there are no replies here, but have you found out any information elsewhere?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jontallon - I also have the beige leather interior, and I'm wondering the same thing. Which color Weathertech to go with - black or cocoa? I see there are no replies here, but have you found out any information elsewhere?
I wound up going with black TuxMats off of Amazon. You can get the Weathertech mats in cocoa, but not the TuxMats. For what it's worth, they are nice. They don't just drop in place like I remember the Weathertech mats did on past vehicles - you've got to push them down and put little clips in place & such. But they look nice. And yeah - the black just fades away on the floor - you don't notice what color they are.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've got a LTD with the beige leather interior. The hard plastic parts around the seats & such are dark brown, but the floor mats and carpet are black. Just wondering if anybody has purchased the Weathertech floor mats for the Palisade with this interior color, and whether you purchased the black to match the carpet, or brown to match the plastic? Anybody have any pictures?

Thanks!
Forgive me for not knowing, but are the mats that come with the Palisade not very good? I see a lot of discussion about mats and am wondering why everyone is buying different mats

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hyundai only sells all-weather mats for the first two rows. So if you are using the 3rd row, you need something additional. We just got a white Palisade Limited with beige interior and bought Weathertech mats to cover all rows. I asked my wife what color she preferred (it's her car) and she said hands down black. I saw the cocoa and black colors in person (went to the Weathertech store) and honestly when they are installed you can hardly tell the difference. The coverage of the Weathertech is very good. Will take pics and post in a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgive me for not knowing, but are the mats that come with the Palisade not very good? I see a lot of discussion about mats and am wondering why everyone is buying different mats
The mats are just fine for normal weather. But winters in snowy areas can be messy - with a bunch of snow our vehicles often wind up with a half frozen snowy, salty mush for several months each winter, which can be really hard on the carpet. To me, that’s the big benefit - I will probably run the normal mats in the summer and the all weather ones in the winter...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered the full set of weather techs in Black. The carpet is black as well as the OEM carpet mats. Figured it was the best choice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts