Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

I went with this one, a little on the pricey side, but it's great because you just pull it out when you need it and revert it back when you don't. Plus don't have to worry about storing it anywhere, it just stays on the windshield out of the way.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I got this one.....https://www.amazon.com/AutoTech-Zone-Sunshade-Custom-fit-Windshield/dp/B08377YLTS/ref=rvi_sccl_48/142-7514028-4931836?pd_rd_w=UyhF5&pf_rd_p=f5690a4d-f2bb-45d9-9d1b-736fee412437&pf_rd_r=5AKJ5ZEEQ5CCEH1ND66F&pd_rd_r=691e2edd-28d9-4bd4-a8bd-8e557ba66004&pd_rd_wg=OWPoe&pd_rd_i=B08377YLTS&psc=1

Lets in NO heat and is more rigid, works very well.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx guys

To Aussiekeeper a couple questions:
1. Does it sag after using it for a few months? I think I had that one and it did
2. The one I had rolled up rather than folded and it was pretty inconvenient. Does yours roll or fold? I woulda kept it if it didn't sag though.
3. Dealer sells one but ridiculously priced like $70 or so!

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
255 Posts
I am thinking about getting the front windshield lightly ceramic tinted. Almost no heat come thru my ceramic side windows.

If I keep this car after lease, probably going to upgrade to Limited for ventilated seats and upgraded audio.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thx guys

To Aussiekeeper a couple questions:
1. Does it sag after using it for a few months? I think I had that one and it did
2. The one I had rolled up rather than folded and it was pretty inconvenient. Does yours roll or fold? I woulda kept it if it didn't sag though.
3. Dealer sells one but ridiculously priced like $70 or so!
It folds and after 1 year it still is rigid. Very good shade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The best awning for the car is a garage. But if you do not have such "happiness," it is worth thinking about protecting your car. Choosing an awning should be guided by the size of your car. It is worth noting that awnings for cars are universal, and they will fit most cars.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts