Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Don't even have my Palisade LTD yet (it is on order) ... but I feel like my kids are chomping at the bit to get at that BEIGE Nappa Leather in the LTD !
Gonna need some covers for sure ... but not seeing that any of the usual cover manufacturers have Palisade Custom Fit Covers available yet.

Anyone out there found any Seat Covers that fit ... and somewhat color match the BEIGE nappa leather Limited seats?

Prefer a seat cover that is liquid-proof 馃嵓 ... Cheers!

Registered
Were you able to source out some seat covers, in beige by chance?

I will be taking delivery of a White w/ beige interior Ultimate (Limited) by the end of this week and got them to throw in the interior warranty because kids.....

Registered
I looked into Covercraft.com. Wide selection of custom seat cover made various materials. A bit pricey for me but then again we have a Honda minivan that we use for child transport so the issue is not critical for me.

Registered
A
Don't even have my Palisade LTD yet (it is on order) ... but I feel like my kids are chomping at the bit to get at that BEIGE Nappa Leather in the LTD !
Gonna need some covers for sure ... but not seeing that any of the usual cover manufacturers have Palisade Custom Fit Covers available yet.

Anyone out there found any Seat Covers that fit ... and somewhat color match the BEIGE nappa leather Limited seats?

Prefer a seat cover that is liquid-proof 馃嵓 ... Cheers!
Any luck with seat covers?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
A

Any luck with seat covers?
hello JS.
We ended up with (from AMAZON) the " GORLA UNIVERSAL FIT WATERPROOF SEAT COVER" (in beige) ... $30 bucks for each captain chair.
Click here for AMAZON link to GORLA COVER

They aren't ideal, but they are neoprene which seems to be doing an OK job of protecting.
By the way I have nothing protecting the rear bench seating ... I just don't go back there to see the damage o_O !

I am concerned that the backing material may leave residue on the leather over time (particularly in 100+ degree heat) ... however, that is a concern, not an actual real problem.

Reality is, these Nappa leather seats are just too nice to be pummeled by kids ... I don't think anything is going to defend 100%.

If you find something better please advise. Good Luck and enjoy the PAL ... it has been a superb vehicle for us so far!!

Registered
Reality is, these Nappa leather seats are just too nice to be pummeled by kids ... I don't think anything is going to defend 100%.
We currently serve a 4yr old and a 1yr old and they both ride in their respective car seats... purchased SEL with beige leather seats... training has been rocky but we're confident that the girls will be trained to respect daddy's things */crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms, neck/* 馃槄

Registered
We currently serve a 4yr old and a 1yr old and they both ride in their respective car seats... purchased SEL with beige leather seats... training has been rocky but we're confident that the girls will be trained to respect daddy's things /crosses fingers, toes, legs, arms, neck/ 馃槄
You cross your neck? Ouch...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts