Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Telluride now has Bench seat option in SX Trim. (local dealer informed me last evening).
Does Palisade offers the bench option in Limited trim?
Thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
According to the Hyundai website listing the various features of the Palisade. The SE trim has bench seating,
it is an option for the SEL trim level and not available for the Limited trim.

·
Registered
34 Posts
On all the information I have seen it's has been a No. I know the Limited we have only has 7 passengers for the seat belt alarms, so maybe that is part of it???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to get the Limited u til realizing no bench seat, got SEL instead...stupid on Hyundai’s part
blind spot view monitor and 360-degree surround vision - must have for me :( .
Will wait for few more months or will go with Telluride. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree. This was a miss on Hyundai’s part. I am now looking at other brands because they don’t offer the bench in the limited edition.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Palisade SEL (Lagoon Silver/BlackBlack) with Conv
129 Posts
I would buy the most optioned version with bench and cloth :) for 2020 that topped me out in the SEL. If they had offered in Limited (even if special order) I would have done that. So they incentivized me to spend less. Their loss.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking to buy a three-row SUV and leaning toward the Palisade. My wife and I need seating for eight and surround view camera. I'm surprised this combination isn't available. I am tenacious though and found the 2021 Palisade Luxury trim (Canada) offers 8-passenger seating and surround view camera. One caveat was that it only comes in black interior. I haven't had a chance to ask my local dealer yet if they can get me one from a dealer in Canada. Has anyone else noticed this or purchased from Hyundai Canada? https://www.hyundaicanada.com/en/shopping-tools/buildandprice/build?step=2&model=2021-palisade

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is super weird that both palisade and telluride have a bench option for their top trims in Canada but not in US. And this is despite the fact that the manufacturing for both is in US only. Wtf am I missing here? Almost like it's being done on purpose to frustrate potential buyers.
I looked at SEL with the bench, with all additional upgrades possible, but it still won't have a double sunroof or the better speakers. Like what do I need to do to get a top model but with a bench? So frustrating!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
It is super weird that both palisade and telluride have a bench option for their top trims in Canada but not in US. And this is despite the fact that the manufacturing for both is in US only. Wtf am I missing here? Almost like it's being done on purpose to frustrate potential buyers.
I looked at SEL with the bench, with all additional upgrades possible, but it still won't have a double sunroof or the better speakers. Like what do I need to do to get a top model but with a bench? So frustrating!
The Palisade is built in South Korea, not in the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Palisade is built in South Korea, not in the US.
Ah yes. Apologies. Confused it with Telluride.
Still, if both countries are getting the cars from the same source, it's ridiculous to not provide a much wanted option in one country.
The freaking captains chairs make the whole car look like a minivan cab or something. Like I'm a tour guide. Lol

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Ah yes. Apologies. Confused it with Telluride.
Still, if both countries are getting the cars from the same source, it's ridiculous to not provide a much wanted option in one country.
The freaking captains chairs make the whole car look like a minivan cab or something. Like I'm a tour guide. Lol
Actually the captain chairs are the most popular but far in the US. I know I wanted them instead of the bench seats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts