Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I ordered an Ultimate - Moonlight Cloud with Pearl Beige Nappa leather interior (Toronto, Canada). Order was placed Sept. 17 and the dealer said it my be about 8 weeks. Followed up today after 6 weeks and he informed me the beige interior was going to delay things and it may be 16+ weeks from the order date. He said the dark interior would be much faster and I could switch to that if I did not want to wait. Not in a great rush but something to think about if you are factory ordering the beige interior.

·
Super Moderator
943 Posts
I ordered my white/beige limited before you did, and they tell me mine will be here Dec.7

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered my white/beige limited before you did, and they tell me mine will be here Dec.7
I will be interested to see how this all plays out and when you get yours. Four months seems like a long time to have to wait for a vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine on July 26, and they are starting Dec 7th and well. I have seen that date being circulated by a few on this site. Therefore, I am assuming there is a large shipment scheduled for many of us with previously placed orders.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ordered my white/beige limited AWD June 28th. Still not anywhere in sight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also ordered a white/beige awd limited. No updates from the dealership other than they keep telling me Dec 7, but so far at least the date hasn't changed. But, I am concerned they will delever these as expected.

·
Super Moderator
943 Posts
Two weeks ago we had ( in the Phoenix area) A large batch of pre ordered white/beige limited AWD come in to area
There was over a dozen, just that color combination and AWD
Then at the same time a large shipment of Burgundy/ Beige limited AWD.
I figure they make them in batches of certain colors AWD then
ship them all the same time.
Lots of dark colored limited in the area

·
Registered
148 Posts
I ordered August 3rd white/beige Limited AWD. My date is December 7th as well. Several dealers I spoke to said they are expecting several Limited models on December 7th. So that does seem like a date when a large shipment is coming in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That sounds suspiciously close to the “first week in December” date that I was given for my Limited AWD, although my color combo is vastly different.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a burgandy beige Ultimate in August. Still not built so took the last Ultimate on the lot today. It is Silver with black interior. There are almost no Ultimates in our area. Pick up the silver one next Tuesday

·
Super Moderator
943 Posts
Ordered a burgandy beige Ultimate in August. Still not built so took the last Ultimate on the lot today. It is Silver with black interior. There are almost no Ultimates in our area. Pick up the silver one next Tuesday
My favorite was the burgundy and beige interior limited. Wife only wants a light color exterior and they don't have
beige in the silver. We had to order one, will be here Dec.7, or so they say. White / beige limited AWD
To bad you aren't from this area they have several burgundy/ beige limited in this area.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We ordered a white Palisade Limited with beige interior on June 28th. We were able to add the tow package when it came available in July or August. We were first told by our dealer that our Palisade would arrive the first week of November. Then the first of November came, and it changed to December 8th. As of today our Palisade has been released from rail service in Chicago and is supposedly loaded on truck transport. Supposedly on it's way to our dealer in southern Indiana. According to our dealer today, once loaded on truck transport. They are no longer are able to get updates until the vehicle arrives at the dealership. Hopefully we will finally see ours this week. Will post when it arrives.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts