Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting this dreaded warning on my 22 Palisade SE with 7k miles on it. It has a brand new battery and the alternator is warning fine. I've determined there is a parasitic draw happening. And I keep nothing plugged into the outlets, so it's something else.

Removing the fuse "Module 9" seems to be the primary source of the draw. Module 9 fuse functions the following:
  • Front A/C Control Module, Low DC-DC Converter (Audio), Power Tail Gate Unit, Driver IMS Control Module, Head-up Display, Driver Door Module, Driver/Passenger Power Outside Mirror, Security Indicator, Rain Sensor, Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) Sensor, 3RD Seat Folding Control Module
Anyone experience something similar? Are any of these components likely to have gone bad in a basically-new car?

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Essential trim. Typhoon Silver
444 Posts
Is this that warning that pops up when ever you are in ACC mode, as in listening to the radio with engine off. If so.. ignore it, yes there is a draw on the battery.. you are using the radio after ll. One of the dummer warnings that Hyundai blesses us with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this that warning that pops up when ever you are in ACC mode, as in listening to the radio with engine off. If so.. ignore it, yes there is a draw on the battery.. you are using the radio after ll. One of the dummer warnings that Hyundai blesses us with.
It happens when the car sits for half a day or more, even when the radio is turned off right away. The battery actually is draining…it gets down to 12.1v, sometimes less, when measuring it with a multimeter. Just can’t figure what the heck is draining it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been getting this dreaded warning on my 22 Palisade SE with 7k miles on it. It has a brand new battery and the alternator is warning fine. I've determined there is a parasitic draw happening. And I keep nothing plugged into the outlets, so it's something else.

Removing the fuse "Module 9" seems to be the primary source of the draw. Module 9 fuse functions the following:
  • Front A/C Control Module, Low DC-DC Converter (Audio), Power Tail Gate Unit, Driver IMS Control Module, Head-up Display, Driver Door Module, Driver/Passenger Power Outside Mirror, Security Indicator, Rain Sensor, Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) Sensor, 3RD Seat Folding Control Module
Anyone experience something similar? Are any of these components likely to have gone bad in a basically-new car?
I was getting this message when I had my dash cameras running non-stop. Over the weekend it would pull the voltage down too low and the warning popped up Monday morning. I turned off the constant recording and the message hasn't returned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts