Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
No, it isn't normal, but others have had the same issue. Likely a loose connection. Dealer should be able to sort it easily.

·
Banned
674 Posts
As Sax stated, loose connector. We had a problem with our windows and door locks. Just didn’t seat the connector properly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had that part of the camera system, the rear camera only, also do the same thing and even blues out. Had camera replaced and it still occasionally does that but has not blued out again. Please keep us updated. I will eventually take mine back in when I'm sure they can fix it. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Also, please asked them, if you remember, where the connections are for the camera. Is there a connector right at the camera or is the camera wiring to include video wiring, hard wired the camera. Meaning no connections right at the camera that can be dis-connected. Or does the camera wiring come right out of camera and route through the rear door and dis-connect near the door hinges area. This could tell us alot for troubleshooting. I wish I would of asked that but at that time I assumed they was sure that the camera was the issue. Thanks, sorry for such along reply/request.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, please asked them, if you remember, where the connections are for the camera. Is there a connector right at the camera or is the camera wiring to include video wiring, hard wired the camera. Meaning no connections right at the camera that can be dis-connected. Or does the camera wiring come right out of camera and route through the rear door and dis-connect near the door hinges area. This could tell us alot for troubleshooting. I wish I would of asked that but at that time I assumed they was sure that the camera was the issue. Thanks, sorry for such along reply/request.
The connection is close to the camera. See diagram, #9

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those of you noting this issues months ago, what came of it? I purchased a 2020 palisade in June and we are already in second backup camera. Our camera turns blue and you can’t see anything. The replacement camera started doing same thing about 1 week after install. Waiting to hear back from case manager now, getting old dealing with recurring issues on brand new car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I forgot to update this post. The problem continued with the second camera, the dealer order the cable that connects to the camera and replace it. After the cable it was released the problem was solved.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still have the issue although it is intermittent. Had camera replaced once. I believe it is definitely a wiring/cable issue more then likely at a connector. Will take into dealer sometime soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
took back to dealer for this issue. they did some TSB updates (don't know which ones) and so far 1 day after the camera is ok.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts