Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a video that said the Palisade will automatically turn on seat and steering wheel heating and cooling (for seats) depending on outdoor temperature. Can someone confirm. This would be a great feature to have.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine doesn’t do that. You push a button for those, which I prefer having control over that anyways. My key fob did come with remote start, so that’s the biggest deal to me to have the car cooled or warmed before you get in for very hot/cold days. It may be possible to set up automatic seat/steering wheel heating/cooling, but I haven’t messed with my settings enough to come across anything like that yet.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't think it will automatically turn on the seat warmers or seat ventilation. I couldn't find any settings to have that happen. Manual control of the seat heating/ventilation is better.

The only way to do this (almost) would be to use the bluelink app to start the car remotely, and you can also tell it what temp to set the climate control, heated steering wheel, and defrosters. No way to remotely control the seats though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw a video that said the Palisade will automatically turn on seat and steering wheel heating and cooling (for seats) depending on outdoor temperature. Can someone confirm. This would be a great feature to have.
My Palisade Ultimate does not have these features... however my husband’s new Jeep Gladiator does and it’s pretty awesome!

·
Registered
50 Posts
When I voice remote start my car using Google and bluelink it usually sets the temperature to one extreme or the other. Using the app I have more control over the temperature. I know I can turn on the rear temp but don't know about the seats and steering wheel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts