Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the Limited has an auto door lock when you exit the car or do you always have to push the lock button? i scrolled thru the menu items for the door but didn't find anything like that.

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
You have to push the button on the handle or lock with the key fob.
Does not lock by it self when you walk away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is one of the features I cannot believe is missing from a $50k vehicle with so much technology!! These days almost every car has this feature! Need a software update or something to enable this! My old car from 2005 does this... $20k Chevy rental car does it.... so why doesn't my top of the line 2020 SUV?!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Some decisions were made not based on oversight but design philosophy I would imagine. Safety of not being able to lock your keys in the car if your somewhere other then drivers or passenger seat for example.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The Palisade does not have this feature, but neither does my $55k Volvo. One of the great features of the Palisade that essentially fixes this is that Blue Link will send you a notification within minutes advising you that your car is unlocked and you can remotely lock it by pressing on the notification. Easy peasy. My wife and I tend to forget to lock the vehicle often because we are typically getting bags and our daughter out of the car. Very helpful and easily solves that issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts