Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wouldn’t spend a dire to upgrade the audio. I guess my taste in music doesn’t require anything better.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I wouldn’t spend a dire to upgrade the audio. I guess my taste in music doesn’t require anything better.
I agree, the sound system in my Palisade is more then good enough to make anything I listen too sound great. I think automotive sound systems have come a long way in the last 10-15 years.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
123 Posts
Yeah I agree however I'm not worried about upgrading. I came from the Nissan Pathfinder which had Bose and 13 speakers and it was a great sounding system. My Honda has the Harman Kardon as well and never been that impressed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Like you said it's subjective because my wife had Nissan Rogue and Altima SLs with Bose and didn't like it. She likes her 2020 Tucson sound much better and thinks that the Palisade audio is even better than hers.

What sucks for you? Just curious.
Palasades 2020 limited. sound using SIRIUS XM sounds great. FM stinks, it sounds like an old 1965 AM radio. I have tried all the settings to improve the sound in FM, but sound in FM still sounds like mono AM audio. any suggestions?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I hadn’t noticed but I listen to SiriusXM mostly. I guess I will have to check it out. I really don’t understand how it could be that much different but the are totally different forms of broadcast

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Palasades 2020 limited. sound using SIRIUS XM sounds great. FM stinks, it sounds like an old 1965 AM radio. I have tried all the settings to improve the sound in FM, but sound in FM still sounds like mono AM audio. any suggestions?
Do the stations broadcast in HD in your area? Did you enable HD radio?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Here in Indy the rock stations sound great in our Limited. I’m frankly shocked at the wide dynamic range and the bass hits hard in the Pali with music that doesn’t in other devices. Make sure the Clari-fi (I think) is on. Makes a difference.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here in Indy the rock stations sound great in our Limited. I’m frankly shocked at the wide dynamic range and the bass hits hard in the Pali with music that doesn’t in other devices. Make sure the Clari-fi (I think) is on. Makes a difference.
WNAP??

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes, I added a 12” subwoofer with a 500W amp. It’s not just great sound, it’s amazing sound now! Sub placed in storage area in back. Fit perfectly
Did you by chance at a capacitor when you added the amplifier? I was just wondering if you noticed any lights dimming / Flickering in case you did not add a capacitor. Overall wondering how the stock alternator on the Palisade was handling. voltage drops from deep bass notes

21 - 35 of 35 Posts