Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there interior dome lights in the rear, above the third row?
I believe so, but they are not illuminating on my MY2020 Palisade. So I wanted to confirm with others. Pictures are helpful.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
There is a light for the hatch opening. Only comes on with rear tailgate opening
Maybe you are looking at the ultrasonic sensor, for kids left in car, if you have the limited.
Not sure how the other versions SE and SEL work

·
Registered
18 Posts
I believe so, but they are not illuminating on my MY2020 Palisade. So I wanted to confirm with others. Pictures are helpful.
There are no 3rd low lights in the Palisade. This is one incredible omission on this vehicle. It's kind of funny that's where they cut some costs.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited Lagoon Silver
15 Posts
Seems like the rear seat occupancy sensors are in the spot that would have lights in the third row. All things considered I’d rather have the lighting back there but I don’t have toddlers anymore.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are rear ocpancy sensors not lights. It's very deceiving because they look like lights. I thought they were lights (and not working) at first as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts