Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same set-up as Attaboy's picture and didn't bother to measure distance. I just set them at the "B" and "C" pillars because it looks cleaner than being in between or beyond the pillars (if that makes any sense.) The sunroof opens no problem and there's no wind noise if you install the Wingbars in the right direction.
I use an XL Thule box on the roof and have now problem with balance or overhang.
View attachment 2320
Question for all, are the Thule mounts a lower profile than the OEM? Not a fan of how high the OEM sit. Reminds me of the old Nissan Exterra

·
Registered
1 Posts
We just bought a brand new Palisade that came with factory crossbar rails on the roof. We have no use for them so I took them off. I would be willing to sell them if anyone is interested. They are easy to take off and put back on. Let me know if anyone is interested.
How much are you selling them for?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same set-up as Attaboy's picture and didn't bother to measure distance. I just set them at the "B" and "C" pillars because it looks cleaner than being in between or beyond the pillars (if that makes any sense.) The sunroof opens no problem and there's no wind noise if you install the Wingbars in the right direction.
I use an XL Thule box on the roof and have now problem with balance or overhang.
View attachment 2320
Did you also use 53" Wingbars on your Thule? I'm wondering if I use 50" bars if it would fit and have less bar hanging past the Podium Foot pack

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have original Hyundai Palisade crossbars that came with my Palisade calligraphy 2021. I'm willing to sell them. They're easy to install and already took them off the car. Included with Tools to install. I live in North Jersey about 15 miles from New York City. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have original Hyundai Palisade crossbars that came with my Palisade calligraphy 2021. I'm willing to sell them. They're easy to install and already took them off the car. Included with Tools to install. I live in North Jersey about 15 miles from New York City. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing.
I live in Cranford NJ. email me with your asking price [email protected]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts