Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upgraded to the latest map release which also updated the menus and screens. I had very little experience with the older version before upgrading so I don't know what the characteristics of it were. When I attempt to use Car Play, I cannot get it to spread across the entire screen. I have the Limited so I have the larger display screen.

Is this normal or am I missing something? I went into set up\display\split screen but didn't see anything that changed the layout.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I upgraded to the latest map release which also updated the menus and screens. I had very little experience with the older version before upgrading so I don't know what the characteristics of it were. When I attempt to use Car Play, I cannot get it to spread across the entire screen. I have the Limited so I have the larger display screen.

Is this normal or am I missing something? I went into set up\display\split screen but didn't see anything that changed the layout.

Thanks!
Settings -> Device Connections -> Apple CarPlay -> uncheck "Enable split-screen" (or something similar)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts