Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been in the market for a while for a Palisade and getting closer to buying one. Wondering if anyone has looked recently and starting to see more flexibility on price below MSRP given that I'm sure dealership traffic is way down?

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
I got a mailing from Hyundai, buy now and have no payments for 3 months. If I loose my job payments can be deferred for 6 months.
Don't get excited your going to pay for it sooner or later. Bet they will charge interest on the deferred payments

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I suspect you will see less good deals rather than more. With a reduction in demand, volume bonus targets are going to be less likely, so you'll probably see dealers wanting to maximize their profit per deal as they're losing the other channels.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got my Palisade limited for 47,999 out the door and can see the prices dropping even lower than this (Did not want to wait any longer after a 3 months search). This after not being able to get any offers for less than 49k. This morning even I was quote 52-53k at two dealers but Car Gurus is emailing lower price updates (if you subscribed). No one is rushing to the dealers to buy and even though banks are now emailing lower loan rates that Hyundai will match, people are spooked and not really thinking about cars. In the meantime, dealers' buying quotas must be met to stay in the green. Better sell for little profit than no sale at all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got my Palisade limited for 47,999 out the door and can see the prices dropping even lower than this (Did not want to wait any longer after a 3 months search). This after not being able to get any offers for less than 49k. This morning even I was quote 52-53k at two dealers but Car Gurus is emailing lower price updates (if you subscribed). No one is rushing to the dealers to buy and even though banks are now emailing lower loan rates that Hyundai will match, people are spooked and not really thinking about cars. In the meantime, dealers' buying quotas must be met to stay in the green. Better sell for little profit than no sale at all.
Did you get the AWD limited? What dealer? I'm still looking for a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts