Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the car but think the flying H is too big and doesn’t fit the styling in a way I prefer.

Was looking at the Caliburn to rebadge and was curious if anyone else has tried.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
166 Posts
Do you know if it's mechanically attached with holes in the lift gate? Or is it just stuck on with an adhesive?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
166 Posts
I was considering removing all badging completely from the lift gate.

·
Banned
674 Posts
I can confirm there are two large mounting holes for the H on the back. The last gen’ Genesis wing will cover it perfectly. Or you can go with Brenthon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
OK, here are photos of what you are up against when taking off front and back emblems. Back is held on with 3M tape. There are three locating pins.

Front has 4 clips around the edge, has pins that must screw in because I broke the posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK, here are photos of what you are up against when taking off front and back emblems. Back is held on with 3M tape. There are three locating pins.

Front has 4 clips around the edge, has pins that must screw in because I broke the posts.
Thanks for posting! I had been thinking of doing this but wasn't sure what I was up against.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts