Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That looks so great! Can you tell me the grill name and who sells it?
momoreal grille

I got it off eBay but I have seen it on amazon as well but haven’t seen it in the black color I got. They might have it now

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looking to sell all four rims from Limited Palisade for $700 plus shipping. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Did you have to get the silver around the grille painted? Did a body shop do it if so?
You don't have to get the silver around grille painted but I did. If you are going to be taking off bumper anyway to install new grille I'd paint or wrap it but really up to you.

·
Super Moderator
988 Posts
Looking to sell all four rims from Limited Palisade for $700 plus shipping. Anyone interested?
If they don't sell, try selling for $200.00 ea. +shipping . To be used for a real spare tire.
People have been looking for them as spares.
I purchased one for mine already, haven't got the tire yet, waiting for a deal on one of those.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
What is the specs on your rims? Can we know please
these are Savini SV-F2 rims that are 22x9 riding on Nankang Cross Sport tires that are 265/40R22. They do touch on full lock only when locking the wheel to the right. If I went with 265/35R22 it wouldn’t touch at all but it’s so minimal that I’m more than ok with it

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
226 Posts
momoreal grille

I got it off eBay but I have seen it on amazon as well but haven’t seen it in the black color I got. They might have it now
So just out of curiosity, the square part the camera mounts to on the grill, is that removable. I don't have a camera up front like that and would rather that be removed, if it unscrews or something.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So just out of curiosity, the square part the camera mounts to on the grill, is that removable. I don't have a camera up front like that and would rather that be removed, if it unscrews or something.
Not removable. But if you don’t pop out circle it should be fine but pretty sure they sell one with no camera mount

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
226 Posts
I've been looking for one with no camera mount and all I can find have it

21 - 39 of 39 Posts