Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone is looking for tires, rims, or Limited Grille for palisade. Have take off grille from Limited I'm looking to sell, Hankook Ventus S1 tires with roughly 1500miles on them and a set of Limited Palisade rims. Anyone looking for these? Came off of this guy. (Its rims and tires in pic as well as grille in picture)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’d have to have four people wanting to do that for it to make sense. Selling just one here and there will make it much harder to move

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m in Texas. Cost to ship that to be honest I have no idea. My guess is roughly $75 to ship. Could be lower but not sure if it would be higher. I know what the rim cost from dealer and tire brand new is $205 from TireRack. I’d say what do you guys think is honestly a good price without basically asking me to give it away.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't think I could go that low. That's like just the cost of the tire. Looking at what I'm seeing on Ebay and then dealer cost. I think selling rim for$225 and tire for $75 plus shipping seems more realistic. Cheapest near brand new rim on Ebay is around $275 but it doesn't come with center cap or tire. I'm selling with tire and center cap.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are dismounted now and I'm not looking to mount them. I'd be willing to go $250 plus shipping but again would need 4 people to buy them..won't sell just one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you show us what you replaced all of the OEM products with? I was thinking of getting the grill changed out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts