Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, on my previous vehicle (Dodge Journey) I had the ability to switch with the push of a button, my digital speedometer from KM to Miles and it was super handy when driving throughout the US. On the Hyundai we have the analog speedometer but if I am using the digital in the center screen, is there any way to switch between that you are aware of?

If not, no big deal but it was a handy thing I'll miss.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not sure what palisade you have. There are 3 different gauge clusters in Palisade. SE, SEL, and limited which is all digital. You can set mph>kph, Temp F>C, language, tire pressure units.
Easiest way to find where setting is at , look in the Quick reference guide. On page 9-33 is the mph, or kph.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found in a weird location, under settings and Navigation I was able to switch it for the center digital display so that's good! I've got a luxury palisade and live in Edmonton for my fellow Canadians

·
Registered
135 Posts
Glad you found it. There may be differences in the Canadian versions as they sell 4 versions of the Palisade but over all features should be about the same.
I searched for a long time in the manuals, then just happened to find it in our quick reference guide.
My palisade is on order, but trying to catch up on all these little things that need turning on and off.
Question for you. Does any Canadian version get power folding outside mirrors?
If they do would guess it would be the ultimate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts