Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am loving the new tuxmat neo mats, they look amazing and the fit is great. These are dirty already as it is snowy and everything tracks in here in ND in the winter, but simple to just wipe clean and vacuum off the debris. Coverage is great. View attachment 3271 View attachment 3272 View attachment 3269 View attachment 3270

I have the 3d maxspider mats, but after looking at tuxmats and their coverage/look, I think I would've preferred that look.

So, if I had to do it again, I'd probably go with tuxmats.

Nothing bad about the 3d maxspider. They are good, fur well, and so far are durable and look good. Tuxmats appear to cover just a bit more around the corners and edges though, so that's why I'd change my choice if I could.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
yeah the look and coverage of Tuxmats is great. Going to order them now. Thanks everyone! With free shipping and no tax the Tuxmats are $279. WeatherTech came out to $295 because of tax and shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the OEM carpeted mats but need better protection for my day old Calligraphy for NJ winters. Has anyone used all weather mats that are better/cheaper than WeatherTech?
I love the WeatherTech mats. I have googled other places places to buy them cheaper.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the OEM carpeted mats but need better protection for my day old Calligraphy for NJ winters. Has anyone used all weather mats that are better/cheaper than WeatherTech?
I bought the smartliners from Amazon and I am very happy with their fit and performance. We have weather tech in our other suv and they never fit right. Smartliner is a slightly thiner material, but they are just as effective, I found them to be a better fit and half the cost. Good luck choosing!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Our 2020 Palisade came with both the carpet mats and an all weather mat, which we love. Did you check with your Hyundai dealer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the TOUGHpro mats available on Amazon. They fit perfectly. Must more flexible than WeatherTech. It has little honeycombs to catch any dirt or spills.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the 3d maxspider mats, but after looking at tuxmats and their coverage/look, I think I would've preferred that look.

So, if I had to do it again, I'd probably go with tuxmats.

Nothing bad about the 3d maxspider. They are good, fur well, and so far are durable and look good. Tuxmats appear to cover just a bit more around the corners and edges though, so that's why I'd change my choice if I could.
Want to sell the 3d maxpider ones? I think the Tuxmats are actually still in stock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2021 calligraphy and ordered Smartliner mats for all three rows plus cargo mat with third row folded down. Very happy with custom fit high edges great for Wisconsin winters. Paid only $295 for everything.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade AWD SEL Conveince Pkg
15 Posts
Around the first of the year, I got Hyundai OEM All Weather Mats for all 3 rows around the same price as Weather-tech (265.00) with tax and shipping. That was about $70 off of list which our dealership was charging. It was Hyundaioemparts.com (Del Ray Hyundai). I checked and it looks like they must be out of stock except for front mats now. BTW, I assume your cargo carpet is like ours. If you flip it over it is vinyl so no real need to buy an all weather map for back there. The only thing it did not line up as perfect as the carpet side up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I got the Tuxmats yesterday. 4 days to ship. They look great. More upscale look than Weathertech, thicker that the Weathertech mats (by comparison with my Weathertech mats in my Ford Explorer) and much more coverage.

Very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will say that they are a pain to pop in an out unless you modify the factory hook a little. I trimmed off about 1/3 of it and beveled the underside of it. I think maybe running a small round file through the mat opening to allow the hook to slide might help too.
They are a real pain to even put them in. I broke the plastic around the opening on first day when installing for the passenger mat. I used the 3D mats for 7 years in my Santa Fe and from what I remmber the opening is much smoother plastic so not that hard to hook them or take it out.

Reachd out to 3D for a warranty claim but no response so far

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered the first two rows from 3d Maxpider... unfortunately the 3rd row w/ the middle divider is OOS... Does anyone have their cargo mat? It looks nice and looks like it folds... I'm not sure if I'm going to go with that one (also OOS) or something more ridgid such as the SmartLiner cargo mat.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts