Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the OEM carpeted mats but need better protection for my day old Calligraphy for NJ winters. Has anyone used all weather mats that are better/cheaper than WeatherTech?

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
265 Posts
I have the OEM carpeted mats but need better protection for my day old Calligraphy for NJ winters. Has anyone used all weather mats that are better/cheaper than WeatherTech?
I have Smartliner and bought on Amazon. But I would recommend using the forum search, definitely several alternatives.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
265 Posts
Are those Smartliner mats any good? I see mixed reviews.
I haven't seen mixed reviews and everything I came across was positive. I mean I guess 4.3 out of 5 on Amazon but I don't recall anything that negative. Anyways I like them. They are light (compared to my Pathfinder OEM) and very durable. Took it to CO for skiing and they did well with the boots and equip. This is the set I bought. I wanted the large cargo mat because we rarely use the 3rd row. Not the cargo mat does not fold however being so light, it's very easy to remove.

Amazon.com: SMARTLINER Custom Fit Floor Mats 3 Rows and Cargo Liner Behind 2nd Row Set Black for for 2020-2021 Hyundai Palisade: Automotive

·
Registered
2021 Caligraphy Palisade AWD - White ext / Brown int
33 Posts
I second blutob2 comments about Smartliner. I have them and currently love them. I will qualify my statement by saying my vehicle is a month old and live in Alabama. So nothing as extreme Colorado. Still, I prefer these over the OEM floor liners.

I am / was curious about the MAxpider mats but the indefinite wait on those killed the consideration for me.

Eric

I haven't seen mixed reviews and everything I came across was positive. I mean I guess 4.3 out of 5 on Amazon but I don't recall anything that negative. Anyways I like them. They are light (compared to my Pathfinder OEM) and very durable. Took it to COL for skiing and they did well with the boots and equip. This is the set I bought. I wanted the large cargo mat because we rarely use the 3rd row. Not the cargo mat does not fold however being so light, it's very easy to remove.

Amazon.com: SMARTLINER Custom Fit Floor Mats 3 Rows and Cargo Liner Behind 2nd Row Set Black for for 2020-2021 Hyundai Palisade: Automotive

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed the new Weathertech HP mats for all 3 rows. The new ones are way better then the old ones. There are cheaper alternatives out there but I prefer the HP's. I had Husky in my Escalade and liked those as well. Don't think Husky has a 3rd row option yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just installed the new Weathertech HP mats for all 3 rows. The new ones are way better then the old ones. There are cheaper alternatives out there but I prefer the HP's. I had Husky in my Escalade and liked those as well. Don't think Husky has a 3rd row option yet.
Can you take some pictures? I am a long time WeatherTech fan, but they didn't hold up so well in my 2012 4Runner so I'm looking at alternatives unless they improved things.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
446 Posts
I second blutob2 comments about Smartliner. I have them and currently love them. I will qualify my statement by saying my vehicle is a month old and live in Alabama. So nothing as extreme Colorado. Still, I prefer these over the OEM floor liners.

I am / was curious about the MAxpider mats but the indefinite wait on those killed the consideration for me.

Eric
I really like my 3D Maxpider Kagu mats

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've only had them since the end of July and only have 4100 miles on the car, but see no wear or color changes

·
Registered
446 Posts
I will say that they are a pain to pop in an out unless you modify the factory hook a little. I trimmed off about 1/3 of it and beveled the underside of it. I think maybe running a small round file through the mat opening to allow the hook to slide might help too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will say that they are a pain to pop in an out unless you modify the factory hook a little. I trimmed off about 1/3 of it and beveled the underside of it. I think maybe running a small round file through the mat opening to allow the hook to slide might help too.
OK thanks for the intel. Are the tops of the mat hard plastic or more "rubbery". Did you get a cargo area mat too? I don't see one on their site.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I always been a weathertech guy but switched to 3D Maxpider for Palisade a much more upscale look and if you get folding cargo mat from hyundai it is the exact same look

·
Registered
2021 Hyper White Palisade Calligraphy
7 Posts
I bought the Hyundai ones. Love them. A little pricey. But I love the oem look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tuxmat for sure, great coverage and so far are holding up well. Will know for sure once spring comes around and I can get around to rinsing the winter build up off. Cost wise, they aren't much more than and can sometimes be cheaper than weathertech.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Check Smartliner, i just got for my new 21 Limited. Fits fine, looks same as WT but cheaper.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am loving the new tuxmat neo mats, they look amazing and the fit is great. These are dirty already as it is snowy and everything tracks in here in ND in the winter, but simple to just wipe clean and vacuum off the debris. Coverage is great.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts