Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Palisade SEL, bought brand new for almost 18 months now. Noticed the engine temperature goes a little above normal level and heard like water gushing thru the engine after shutting off the engine and when i checked the engine compartment i noticed the engine coolant reservoir has below minimum level of coolant but there is no trace of coolant leak in the hoses or in the floor underneath my car. Any one has this issue? It seems my palisade is still new to have this coolant issue

· Premium Member
2022 Palisade Essential trim. Typhoon Silver
532 Posts
Noticed my coolant level going down slowly as well. Cold it is now 1/4 inch below the cold min mark. don't mind topping it up but should I be worried about the level dropping at all? Car was brand new in Feb... where is the coolant going??????

· Registered
2022 fwd Calligraphy
71 Posts
Same deal for mine, little below the min line since the cold months started. It used to be in-between the marks when the engine was cold. I added distilled/deionized water (about a cup) to bring it to the full mark. Manual said to use distilled water to top off so I did.

· Premium Member
2022 Palisade Essential trim. Typhoon Silver
532 Posts
Being that it is essentially a closed system.. strange where the coolant disappears too. But thanks all for confirming it seems to be a common problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts