Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Does anyone else think the "click" for the turn signals is way too loud? Sounds electronic, so I'm wondering if there is a way to lower the volume or muffle it somehow. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thought the same thing. I wish you could at least change the sound. I don't think you can turn it down.

·
Registered
2021 SEL Silver Lagoon with bench seat
161 Posts
It's funny what we each like. When my husband and I test drove ours, it was one of the things we liked. It just had a more pleasant sound than our Subaru Outback.

·
Registered
70 Posts
There is no way to adjust the volume. You can adjust it to flash 3/5/7 times in one of the menu settings when you give it a quick pull and release. I believe the default is 3. I changed mine to 5 because it is the perfect length of time for me when changing lanes or taking an exit ramp.

As for my opinion of the volume, I've never considered whether the volume was too loud prior to reading this post. It has never bothered me.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
420 Posts
Doesn't bother me while driving but it is annoying while on the other end of a phone call while wife is calling me via bluetooth. Just gives me a good reason to hang up :LOL:

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
232 Posts
My wife and I spent a week in Florida. I drove a rental sedan for a week, and we hailed an Uber from the airport.

I ran some errands today in my Limited......utter bliss 😀. Nothing about it annoys me. It's quiet, smooth, and a pleasure to drive. IMHO😀

·
Registered
10 Posts
I wish I could sample my wife's voice saying TURN LEFT TURN LEFT or TURN RIGHT TURN RIGHT, That would be the icing. Ha Ha, Love my wife and the Pali.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts