Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new Android Auto interface installed. When it works, it's great! It will work fine anywhere from 20 seconds to several minutes. I then unplug the cable and plug it in again and it will work for similar periods of time. I've noticed dozens of similar concerns in several newsgroups. Fixes are "turn off Wi-Fi and/or replace cable". I've tried six different cables including several new, Samsung branded ones. Nothing helped. Has anyone experienced similar problems?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Using my OnePlus 6, I'm still stuck on the old AA interface. Not sure why, I appear to have the version that everyone claims provides the new interface.

Anyways, I'm not having regular USB connection issues on my Limited. I can recall only a few occasions over the last month where the phone connection dropped, but that's it. I started by using the OnePlus USB cable, and had one or two disconnections with that. Plus it's 3 feet long, which is annoying in the center console. After hunting around on Amazon, I pulled the trigger on the short USB-C cable below. I've been using this cable for several weeks with good success, having only had one or two drops as well.

So I've had just a couple infrequent disconnection on both my OEM cable, and the new Amazon short cable. I don't alter any other connections on my phone (Wi-Fi, BT, etc.).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Using my OnePlus 6, I'm still stuck on the old AA interface. Not sure why, I appear to have the version that everyone claims provides the new interface.
Refrence the stuck on old version.....My Android Auto on the phone has a setting "Try the new Android Auto", Have not tried it yet, but had to manually switch on

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tried mine today, with new version diconnects after 20-30 seconds. I then switch the toggle on my phone away from new version, and it works fine. New AA must have some major issues, but looks nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts