Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
361 Posts
I'm not sure changing the resolution in AA developer settings is necessary BUT you have to disable the split screen option in Android Auto section in the car itself.

With the "full screen" though if you're in Waze or Google Maps it's still not full screen. It just puts your music where the factory split screen was.

*I did go to the developer settings anyways and set it to let the car and phone negotiate

Gadget Plant Digital camera Font Reflex camera

Communication Device Audio equipment Automotive mirror Gadget Font

·
Registered
Palisade Calligraphy 2021 AWD
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Thanks. Got it.
Now I'm not sure what I like better 😋
Haha I am in the same boat. The full screen has the black bar horizontally at the bottom which takes up some screen real estate. Wish it was vertical like in the split screen with maps stretching the rest of the screen. I don't find that bar that useful as well ideally it should auto hide itself and maps should take up the entire screen, hope Google releases an update for that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not sure changing the resolution in AA developer settings is necessary BUT you have to disable the split screen option in Android Auto section in the car itself.

With the "full screen" though if you're in Waze or Google Maps it's still not full screen. It just puts your music where the factory split screen was.

*I did go to the developer settings anyways and set it to let the car and phone negotiate

View attachment 6290
View attachment 6289
I think this is what it's "supposed" to be on widescreens
I'm going to update my car tomorrow and see which I like better.

I feel like the map will be sharper in this mode vs the forced 720p one

·
Registered
140 Posts
Man, thanks for that! I tried so many other things to get AAWireless to work again. This worked immediately.
The good news is that the developers have found out the reason that only Passthrough mode works on AAWireless. The so-so news is that the solution with Passthrough mode off will take a while to develop and distribute. Stay up to date with firmware and the app. I will make an entry on Palisade Forum.com when the fix is starting to become available.

LeRoy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apologies to hi-jack this thread, I can create a new one if needed. I am not able to use the Navigation Updater on my PC for the 2022 Palisade. It says "Download for this vehicle is not available yet". So then I tried to follow the steps here - HYUNDAI NAVIGATION MAP UPDATE > Notifications and this did not work either.

Anyone have issues updating the 2022 Palisade SEL Premium?

Found out the update has been pulled.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts