Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Palisade Calligraphy 2021 AWD
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the latest map update v16 on my palisade and getting full screen android auto. Very happy that Hyundai finally addressed the issue after so long.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Is this for real?? I'd totally lost hope, and felt disappointed again when I didn't see anything about Android Auto in the notes of this release.
Yes. Korean version got updated earlier this year so I had some hope and also with the release of new refreshed 2023 palisade I kind of felt this is going to happen. Just a note after the update you won't immediately see full screen you will have to make a small change in Android auto developer settings to force the video resolution to 1280*720. To enable AA developer settings open the app and tap version at the very bottom multiple times. Once its enabled you should see it by clicking the 3 dots at the top right. Good luck!

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited, Dark Blue, Black Interior
42 Posts
can anyone confirm for me please??? 2020 Palisade Limited, do I need JUST the navigator update, or apply the "audio update as well? 2 updates were released today, one for nav and one for audio. Is the nav one all-inclusive??

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited, Dark Blue, Black Interior
42 Posts
THANK YOU!!!! :)

I misplaced the 64GB stick I used last time, so I figured hell let me try the smaller update, but it's probably not even for my car. LOL What I get for digging too deep.

This Senior IT Analyst will now go away until I can find the right size stick. lol Doesn't take much to make me feel foolish. :) lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Though Android auto is full screen and much better than previous resolution of 480p I kind of felt the default resolution provided after the update (1080*1920) was much sharper and better looking. But the only downside to that is map won't be full screen. You will have the screen split between map and music player so I had to downgrade resolution to 1280*720 in order to get fullscreen. Hopefully we can do custom resolutions with AA in the future.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Sel Premium
77 Posts
Though Android auto is full screen and much better than previous resolution of 480p I kind of felt the default resolution provided after the update (1080*1920) was much sharper and better looking. But the only downside to that is map won't be full screen. You will have the screen split between map and music player so I had to downgrade resolution to 1280*720 in order to get fullscreen. Hopefully we can do custom resolutions with AA in the future.
So how did you change the resolution?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts