Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I am new here, so please bear with me. I am trying to explore and maximize the potential of our beloved Palisade.

Just heard that Full screen Auto is coming, someone posted this pic from a korean Forum, its showing Music Player, but this is not the car's player, correct. Expecting the same for US Cars:

thread

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Plant

In addition, i have seen a Video posted, showing customized Infotainment Head-unit set-up, which uses Apple Pie mini device. This device bypasses the head unit's interface. The car thinks it is connected to an iPhone, but the ApplePie Mini is just using the CarPlay protocol to create the interface for the Android operating system on the ApplePie unit.

It then loads Android Interface and you can basically do anything. This is shown on a Sonata

I am not sure if anyone have tested these, and would love to know your feedbacks and tips to improve further.

VIdeo: WhatsApp Video 2022-01-10 at 17.00.28.mp4

I know many of you are not comfortable with these customizations due to warranty & safety issues, but I for one, is very interested in tweaking the best Possible. This thread is only for tech'ies and if anyone feel this is not nice, kindly refrain from your negative comments. We understand the risk.

·
Registered
Palisade Calligraphy 2021 AWD
10 Posts
When was this update released in Korea? Also, looks like the navigation is still not full screen from the pic?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When was this update released in Korea? Also, looks like the navigation is still not full screen from the pic?
released recently. The map is not full screen (may be it can be expanded by sliding), but the music player is part of Android Auto i guess

1 - 3 of 3 Posts