Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that the ambient lighting in our limited Palisade is barely noticeable even with the brightness set to maximum. Have other owners noted the same?

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's one of the bigger differences between the Palisade and the Telluride. The Tell has much brighter interior LED lighting, with more color combinations.

It also has cool LED lighting rorngotj the drivers and passengers floor area. The floor lighting was one of the features that is present on the Korean Palisades but was dropped on the US version there's some YouTube videos of it and the brightness is much better.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
It's one of the bigger differences between the Palisade and the Telluride. The Tell has much brighter interior LED lighting, with more color combinations.

It also has cool LED lighting rorngotj the drivers and passengers floor area. The floor lighting was one of the features that is present on the Korean Palisades but was dropped on the US version there's some YouTube videos of it and the brightness is much better.
What do you mean more colors on the Telluride? The Palisade allows you to pick any color you want if you don’t like the presets. That’s literally any color.

And I thought the floor lighting was always aftermarket, even in Korea, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What do you mean more colors on the Telluride? The Palisade allows you to pick any color you want if you don’t like the presets. That’s literally any color.

And I thought the floor lighting was always aftermarket, even in Korea, but I could be wrong.
Oops I think your right. It does look like it's aftermarket in the Korean version too. I wonder if the after market floor lightning is wired into the stock lighting for color control?

When test driving both the Telluride and Palisade at night, the mood lighting on the Telluride was much more noticeable. I will say that the default lighting level in the Palisade is set at lower level I think but even at full there's a definite difference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts