Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get the under dash and floor area mood lighting to work, mine only works on the strip by the door arm rest

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ambient lighting on the 4 doors and sides of center console. Nothing along the dash like there is in the Telluride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was curious because I am only getting the door lights not the lighting by the sides of the center console

·
Registered
24 Posts
Something's not right then. Go back to the dealership and let them figure it out.

Reactions: Akia

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've seen the center console ambient lighting illuminate, but only when the door is open. I'll check again tonight, but it seems like the center lighting shuts off once the door is closed, but the door lighting stays on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks , sounds like what I need to do
I've seen the center console ambient lighting illuminate, but only when the door is open. I'll check again tonight, but it seems like the center lighting shuts off once the door is closed, but the door lighting stays on.
Thank You, I will keep checking it, I asked my selling agent to see if he can look into it for me not sure of the way it supposed to be

·
Registered
5 Posts
never looked down while driving to see if it goes off on the center console,but i believe it stays on with the doors.i would like to have foot well and second row seat lighting and add the door cargo light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts